Bula Vinaka Kapaa 2nd
Ward!
Well the MTC is amazing
and the spirit is so strong! I love how we all have the same purpose here and
are working so hard to prepare ourselves to the best of our abilities before we
go out into the mission field. Sometimes I wonder how this place has such a
strong spirit and then someone told me that when you think about it, this is
probably the only place that EVERY single person in this vicinity is worthy of
and has a temple recommend. What a blessing it is to be surrounded by faithful
and worthy servants of the Lord.
The language is coming
along. We had to teach a lesson the second day we got here, in Fijian! All I
knew how to say was "Bula Vinaka! Vakacava tiko?" which is
"hello. how are you?" I couldn't teach a lesson with just that. So
that night me and my companions studied so hard. I've never studied so hard in
my life. Now that I look back at that experience it's amazing to see the
progression and the gift of tongues in full effect.
I hope you are all doing
well. I would like to leave with a challenge to read my favorite book in the
book of mormon. the book of Enos. It talks about prayer and how important it is
in our lives today. I testify of the importance of prayer and that it is a gift
from our Father in Heaven. We're the ones who get to choose when to pray and
where to pray. The challenge is actually doing it. Our Father in Heaven wants
to hear about everything that's going on. I know He answers our prayers and I
know that it is at times of trials and hardships that He is carrying us.
I love you all and miss
you! Pray to our Heavenly Father and He will help you and guide you through
your lives. I leave the MTC next Saturday Sept. 7th.
loloma levu,
sista chong
![]() |
|
After playing in the rain
|
![]() |
|
Classroom
|
![]() |
| Going FOB |
![]() |
| Her District |




No comments:
Post a Comment